Our ski and board shop is centrally located right off the I70 Highway in Silverthorne Colorado, We rent Equipment for Skiing and Riding at Arapaho Basin, Breckenridge, Keystone Resort, Copper Mountain and Vail.
We are your one stop solution for all of your snow riding needs.
- Complete and unique lines of ski accessories
- Snowboards by Capita, Unity, Lib Tech, Gnu, Never Summer (these are all available as a rental demo)
- Bindings by Union
- Clothing by Volcom, 686, Burton and Holden
- Gloves by Burton and Dakine
- Goggles by Smith and Dragon
- Lightweight shells for all seasons
- Ski t-shirts and sweatshirts
- Clothing, accessories also available for rental
- All ski tuning services provided on an overnight basis with brand new Montana Crystal Glide tuning machine
- And much more!
Stop in and let us make your skis or snowboard glide with the best of them.
Ski Shop History
Hi my name is Don Clark and I have owned Blue valley Ski & Snowboards since 2012. I have been skiing and snowboarding in Colorado since the early 80’s and moved to Summit County in 1993 and love it here in the mountains. All of my employees are expert skiers or snowboarders and are here to help you have a great time on your vacation. We want to give everyone who comes to ski or ride at our local resorts the experience of a lifetime. We will tell you the truth, answer your questions, treat you well and do our best to put you in the perfect equipment for your skill level so that you can have an awesome time on the slopes from day one. I really think that if you come to Blue Valley you will be extremely happy with the quality of our gear and the personal nature of our customer service.
Blue Valley Ski Rentals was started 1981 by the Smith family and has been locally owned and operated in the same location one block north of I-70 on Hwy 9 in Silverthorne CO from day one.